-->

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Secrets & taboos

...I want to tell you a secret...


...because I want to gauge reaction to something I'm interested in writing about/exploring.


Recently, something really unexpected but very, very hot made its way into my sex life. I’ve found myself role-playing with a friend in a very sexualized manner. Our relationship is extremely flirtatious, very explicitly honest and yet only on the cusp of concretely sexual. We have made out and groped each other but never had sex (...that's a complex story as to why. But it's mostly because we looooove the prolonged tension.)

Today we had phone sex. And it was one of the hottest, most psychologically intense experiences I've had in a long time.

It's because he was a little boy and I was Mommy.

To hear all that vulnerability in his voice, to hear that perverse mixture of arousal and tension because we’re playing with such dangerous ideas was so fucking hot. Words cannot encapsulate this. It was just so incredibly sexy for him to ask mommy if he could cum and responding with “Yes, baby, cum for Mommy. Be a good boy and let Mommy hear you cum baby….”

This is so taboo. Like the ultimate incest taboo.

I've spent a long time in BDSM cyber circles and the Daddy/girl dynamic is alive and well. People identify as "Daddies" or "baby girls"; those are viable labels in such social networks like Fetlife (that's like kinky Facebook, if you didn't know). In broader strokes, "dominant male/submissive female" is overwhelmingly the most prevalent and seemly accepted dynamic. Mommies and little boys seem so few and far between in what I've come across. There is no option to label yourself as "Mommy" or "baby boy" on Fetlife, despite being a kink-website with a multitude of options for specifying your quirks. As such, the Mommy/boy dynamic seems to be sequestered out of the public view, even amongst the kinksters. The “Mommies” I have seen appear to actually look like real life mommies: overweight, saddle-bag titted, matronly and old.

This is not me. I'm 29, vivacious and have an ass like granite.

To be a mommy seems freakish, even among the freaks. To be a little boy seems pathetic and less cherished than being a “baby girl” to her adoring “Daddy”.  And that is not what my very-sophisticated-friend-turned-momentary-little-boy feels like at all to me. I love him for his strength, his intuitive ability to handle the many layers of the human psyche, his independence and his mind's flexibility. To have him personify the complete opposite of himself--to be timid, to forfeit all his worldly experience--is what makes it so fucking hot. It's hot to expose a side of him I didn't know he had.

I really want to go down this twisted-as-fuck road. To allow it to shake up my morals, drag me out of my comfort zone, and bond—on such an eccentric and intimate level—with someone else. To write about it, expose it, savor it, exploit it.

But, it's hard for me to place this experience, hard for me to conceptualize its appeal to people beyond myself. "Dominant female" is something that fits me better as I grow; I've developed beyond the original naiveté I possessed when I first started exploring submission and BDSM. But Mommy? I never thought I could find myself fleshing out that role--coddling the vulnerability of a grown man, pretending to make his sexuality something new and delicate and off limits and getting soooooooo wet doing it.

My kinks are evolving and something about it is a little unnerving; I am on such feral and psychologically penetrating territory. It’s a little scary.

But I suppose the one thing that has stayed so steadfast in all my time exploring my kinks is this: fear makes me wet.

4 comments:

  1. I bet this is more common than some may think. Before men were taught they aren't allowed to cry, that they have to roll with abuse, be stronger, take the lead, "man up," etc etc, they were just boys innocently (hopefully) enjoying life, and Mom was the first person and woman they could totally trust and love.

    For some obvious reasons it makes sense that the break has to eventually happen in life, but I think most men still have a little boy inside somewhere who wishes he could still love and trust and adore as joyfully and freely as in the beginning. I don't think most people can ever completely forget the joy of innocence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are probably right, Unknown Commentor, that we culturally condition our men to abandon anything less than "strong" and perhaps that why Mommy/boy is less visible than Daddy/girl. I think that is what I find most sweetly intoxicating about the whole mommy/boy dynamic: finding that small shred of little boy that was never lost inside a grown man. It's almost feels miraculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well kudos to you and your explorations, it all sounds pretty awesome. :)

    Apologies also, I hadn't intended to comment anonymously, not that it really matters, but for whatever reason when I signed into Google to comment it just named me as Unknown. No idea. Anyway, best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Email me please. westwonders@gmail

    R~

    ReplyDelete